1Q Gummy with Vitamin C 40mg (4gummies x 24 sachets)
Rich source of Vitamin C
Gelatin-free, pectin based
Suitable for vegetarian
No artificial colouring
The Importance of Vitamin C :
1. Support children’s growth and development
2. Increase the production of infection-fighting white blood cells and antibodies.
3. Essential for iron absorption
4. Maintain healthy bones, cartilage and teeth.
5. Heal wounds and form scar tissue
6. Act as a powerful antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
Why supplemental Vitamin C is needed?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin , it cannot be stored by the body and therefore must be replenished daily.
Vitamin C in food will be easily destroyed or lost during cooking, storage or processing.
Picky eaters with low intake of fruits and vegetables do not get adequate Vitamin C
Tolerable Upper Intake Level:
Children 1-3 years : 400mg
Children 4-8 years : 650mg
Children 9-13 years : 1200mg
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue